Last day as a Plato's Closet employee.
Don't get me wrong, I've had some great times working here. But I am so glad to be done. I have had some seriously crazy things happen to me at this place. Ask any Plato's employee, I could talk about the weird stuff that goes on here for days. Just one little story though is on my second to last day working here, my manager saw a guy stealing a t-shirt and she called the cops and they came and it turns out this is his 4th theft, which makes it a felony, so we got to watch him get cuffed and everything. It was the coolest day ever! But seriously, I've learned a lot working here and I'm glad I got to be am employee here. I would have no sense of style (maybe I still don't) and no friends if I never worked here.
Last days with these great people.
These folks are the reason I could stand Provo for so long. These guys are some of the greatest people I know. It hasn't settled in that I moved yet; I just feel like I'm out of town for a week. It's weird to think I won't see all of them everyday.
Last day with Becca.
Becca has been such a great friend to me. She leaves on her ASL mission to Anaheim, CA on Wednesday. We spent our last day by finally going to the Waffle Truck and then to Arctic Circle to get something salty from the sugar overload. She is going to kick butt in Anaheim. I also got the pleasure to go to her farewell and see her sign her talk in her deaf ward she grew up in. Coolest experience ever! She's just the bees knees.
Last day in 306.
I moved to Crestwood almost a year and a half ago. I've enjoyed living here, but I am SO happy to leave this joint. I think what I will miss the most about this place is my calling in my ward as gospel doctrine instructor. I've learned so much from that calling and I am so grateful I got to teach. Besides that, peace out Crestwood! haha. And goodbye Provo!








Awww... this made me teary eyed! :D
ReplyDelete