Thursday, December 8, 2011

hi my name is jessica and i'm a brunette.... hi jessica

Its true. I don't have blonde hair anymore. As of last night I dyed my hair brown. I have very mixed emotions about it. I mean, it's not horrible, I'm mostly just shocked because i've been a blondy my whole life and now that is no longer what I am. But I'm adjusting to it every time I look at it. So that's good... But a couple bad things are I skyped with my family after I got it done and my dad said, "what the hell have you done to my daughter" (direct quote) (hopefully he was joking like he said he was), when I asked my little brother what he thinks he said, "uhhhh," and one of my friends told me my hair looks green which freaked me out and now I think my hair is green in some lighting. But I decided I am going to keep this do for at least 2 weeks and then if I can't do it anymore, I will change it back. I'm just a crazy college student.

Before

After

1 comment: