Saturday, January 14, 2012

Yay! or Nay.


      Things has been pretty good lately! But every once in a while there are some rough patches that I unfortunately have to go through (some are obviously worse than others) but hey that's life!

YAYS!
 -discovering Severus Franklin
-making wedding cakes
-getting my new years kiss from my cute little brother
 -going to a cabin with my best friends
-Maddi and I forcing our friends to go night sledding
 -having the best tubing/bed/cuddling (but no bed cuddling) buddy
-being "yes men" (unless it's immoral or if we
just really don't want to) 
NAYS...
-getting sandwhiched on the freeway causing whiplash
-powder sugar explosions
-Reggie trying to throw me in the snow
-crashing into trees while sledding
-flooding my kitchen and spending over 3 hours cleaning it up
-burning my finger
-cutting my finger

2 comments:

  1. This post made me real happy! I'm so glad you're my friend and that you enjoy being annoying with me ;) Thanks for being the best bed/tubing/twin partner a girl could ever ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear not, Jess. I've flooded a kitchen before. Only it was Sam's kitchen and his mom came home and omg it was the worst thing to ever happen.

    ReplyDelete