It's been a dang good week. Here are my top 10 highlights!
First: I have a crush like a little school girl :)
Second: I bought 5 boxes of HBO's for $10. Can you say bargain?!
Third: I found this HUGE bunch that was bigger than my eye ball in my HBO's. I put it in a ziplock and I'm keeping it so I can sell it on eBay or donate it to science.
Forth: I got this snow cone that was bigger than my head and I ate the whole thing.
Fifth: I received the itinerary for the Mediterranean Cruise I am going on with my grandma in August. Bonjour Europe!
Sixth: Jord and I got these beautiful X2's.
Seventh: Jill, Jacks, and I are very talented... but now my back and neck are kinda broken.
Eighth: I went mini golfing with some old friends from elementary school and said a tender goodbye to my kindergarten crush who just left on his mission.
Ninth: I went bowling with 8 boys.
Tenth: I kicked some serious B U double T playing this game called Bunco. Didn't lose once baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment