Monday, July 2, 2012

The thoughts of Jessica Boyce

I realize this is going to be a very pointless post but I just want to ramble on about the things happening in my life so please feel free to skip over my blog and go on to the better and more interesting ones haha!

Lately, my emotions are kinda out of whack. I'll be fine one moment then I'll suddenly break down crying. I think it's because I can't remember the last time I cried. So it was actually fun to have a nice cry. Is that weird?

Boys. Aren't they just a bunch of flamers? Ok, not really but they all kinda suck. Backstreet Boys said it best when they said, "quit playing games with my heart." I haven't really kissed a boy since last August. Don't judge me people. And now that person is on a mission. I haven't heard from him since April 9, and I haven't gotten an official letter since end of February. Guys, it's July 2. So that blows chunks. I have a couple crushes, but clearly nothing is going to happen with either of them. So pretty much what I'm trying to say is you can just start calling me Sister Jessica the Nun, or Virgin Mary. Just kidding! Don't!

I am making some changes to my bod. I started detox! It has taken me about a year to finally get back on the saddle, but I am doing it and it feels great! I started a week ago and It's been a little difficult, but I think I've done pretty well so far. I am going to try to lose at least 8 lbs. so pray for me people. Also, the other day all I could think about is chopping my hair short and I almost did it. That phase passed. Maybe in the near future but I am going to give my hair one more chance to be the good head of hair I know it is and grow a few more inches.

I have been torn and in a panic about what my living arrangements are going to be for the fall but I got wicked deal for $269 at where I'm living now. Mind you, the rent is usually $325. So.... word g-money.

Jill is so cool! Lately all I want to do is be home so I can just hang out with her. To make up for not being home, we skype, text, and snap chat each other like it's going out of style. She and Jacks were up north a couple weeks ago staying at my grandma's house and I went to hang out with them every chance I got! We did a lot of fun and weird things. Like for example, we went swimming and we played mermaids, lifeguard, colors, and cheer. I'm embarrassed to announce that but it was funny! I am also super glad Jord is living in Provo with me! I love hanging out with him and Matt! We have had some good times.

In a month from today, I will be in Rome getting ready to set sail on a Mediterranean Cruise to various locations in Italy, Spain, and the tip of Africa with my grandma! She's a travel agent and she is taking just me on this trip with her! You can be jealous if you want! Also, in 18 days I am going to my favorite place on earth! Lake Powell! I love that place with a fiery passion. I would marry lake powell if that was at all possible.

WOW! That was a long and weird post. If you read this whole thing, you deserve a treat but I don't have one for you cause I'm not eating treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment