Monday, August 13, 2012

Interesting People of the World

Holy crap. I apologize for the 4 posts in one day but I have a lot to catch up on. I swear this is my last one for a good while. Don't feel pressured to look at all of these posts.
On my trip, I saw so many interesting people and I took a picture of every person I thought was interesting except one person. And I really really wish I got one because I kid you not, it was a girl with the face of David Lloyd. That's the one picture I regret not getting a stalker picture of like I got of all these other people!
This was a man with Sherlock Holmes's face
 Belly shirt
 Stereotypical tourist
 We love our bread, we love our butter, but most of all we love each other
This was a very talkative, strange British man

 My Jackson fix for the trip
 One of my tour guides. Her name is Celine and she was a very interesting, loud lady who couldn't speak English well at all and you could see her bikini through her dress
 Italian art

 Street music



 Love birds in Rome
 Guards at St. Peter's Square
 Friends we met from New Zealand
 This little girl liked to play with me and my phone at dinner but she was French so we couldn't understand each other
 Our waiter liked me haha
 Friends we met from England who asked us about the LDS religion


 She came along on our Rome tour with us and she always wanted to take pictures of me for some reason
 This girl is 9 and she was going to visit her mom so she was flying solo and she started to talk to me showing me how to work my own phone, she said she should get my number... I didn't say anything to that one and she asked me to help her with her reading. I spent 2 hours babysitting. It was really weird

Ya I know I'm a creeper who sneaks pictures of people but I wanted to remember these interesting people.


1 comment: