Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sweet Sixteen

Well summer is coming to an end. To finish it off I went to my 2 favorite places on earth... St. George and Lake Powell! Here are some highlights of my last weekend of a phenomenal summer!

  • I went to Durangos
  • Jill turned 16, got a car/license and got asked to her first dance
  • Jill, my mom and I went to Olive Garden for Jill's bday 
  • I seriously forgot how to smile for an hour and it freaked me out a little bit
  • I went to see Jackson at karate where he got his yellow belt
  • I went to the SC football game and they kicked butt
  • I got the privilege to hang out with one of my besties, Tori Anne Gates Hafen and ate ice cream and talked until 2:30am
  • I went to Lake Powell with my dad, Jill and all her friends
  • I hiked the sand hill and discovered I am seriously out of shape
  • I did some cliff jumping with my dad
  • I did a little wakeboarding
  • I did some major tubing on the mable
  • My family had a good time doing face juggler
  • I watched movies with my family 
  • and I went on some good scoot rides











If you can't tell, I had one heck of a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment