Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hi.

Boy, it's been a good month! Here's what's been going on.

-I went to the cabin and caught, gutted, grilled and ate a fish.


-I did some salsa dancing at a Hispanic stake dance
 -Jill went to her first dance
 -I went to Hailee's bridal shower
 -I got to see my best friends since I was born and this cute girl in the middle got her mission call to Rochester, New York
 I made Hailee's wedding cake and went to her wedding



 -I spent the day with my dad and went jet skiing

 -My family and I went to Black Bear Diner for dinner and it was so good
-Then we got shaved ice
-and I got to see this beauty for the third time in one month! I love her a ton!
Man, when I look back on all these pictures, I realize that I have a dang good life! I'm pretty lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment