Life is busy.
Lately, the things that consume most of my time is school and work.
In my little moments of spare time, here are some things that I've been doing.
-Watch full movies on YouTube (did anyone else know that YouTube showed full movies? It rocks!)
-I look at pictures of Jill and I from when were were young kiddos.
-I went to a Thai restaurant and City Creek in downtown SLC for my best friend, Maddison Alta Frei's birthday.
-It still needs a lot of work to make it cute, but I made a cake blog.
-I went to 80's night and genuinely got jiggy wit it. I hadn't been to a dance party since, I believe, last Halloween, and my soul has been beaming every since.
-Planet Fitness has been my safe place lately for 2 reasons
1. My new roommate broke my shower so PF provided one for me
2. The gym gives me relief from my busy to do list
-I went back to the hot springs in Spanish Fork Canyon with an old friend and Alexa.
This time, it wasn't snowing, icy, the middle of December, and I didn't fear for my life.
-I went to the Haunted Forest with my brother and 4 of his guy friends.
(It's not as weird as you think, it was actually really fun!)
-I've been in a doodle funk lately... Especially in my Nutrition class.
-IN OTHER NEWS-
-I got a 98% on my Sociology midterm
-I got a calling in my ward... Gospel Doctrine Instructor
-I've made a new goal to not gossip or think badly about anyone
-I lost 5 pounds and I didn't even try
-I fell up the stairs and my knee hit the edge of the concrete, giving me swelling and a bruise
Ok so I can't think of anything else that is going on in my life right now...
Life is busy, but it's wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment