Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just A Bunch of Mumbo Jumbo

So sometimes I enjoy blogging pointless ramblings to avoid homework. Here's what's on my mind right at this moment...

  • My right eye has been twitching everyday, all day for 2 weeks straight
  • Shaved ice with condensed milk is really good
  • I love essential oils and when people give me foot rubs and 20 minute full body massages with them
  • Going out to dinner or making dinner with your friends is just really fun
  • There is a psycho walking around Crestwood (where I live) who wears a mask and watches girls through their windows at night
  • I just finished Boy Meets World and I was just slightly emotional
  • I did my Ethics and Values presentation that I've been stressing over all semester and I kicked some serious Ars. My professor didn't have one bad thing to say about it
  • I love Thanksgiving, my family and being home (post will be here soon)
  • Going to movies are fun. Breaking Dawn part 2 made me laugh a lot
  • I'm tempted to take a karate class
  • Less than 3 weeks until the semester is over. Holy Moly!
  • This video of Celine singing O Come All Ye Faithful gives me chills every single time I listen to it. I encourage you all to listen to this song and hear the perfection in her voice. 
That's All Folks!




1 comment: