I'm just really grateful for my synchronized dancing family. This year everyone came to St. George and did Thanksgiving at the church so we could fit everyone. We did dodge ball, soccer, and basketball in the gym and it was super fun! They are really great and funny and I have an awesome time when I am with them! I mean can you not agree that they are really cool? Like look at all of us.
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Thanksgiving
It was so great to go home for Thanksgiving and see my family and some friends. I played a lot of Nintendo with Jill, Jordan, Jackson, and my dad. I had a photo shoot and took loads of pictures of Marshall. He just got a haircut and the groomers decided they would give Marsh some Ugh Boots by not trimming his legs. Dang funny! Jackson taught me some karate. I went to work with my dad and spent all day with him... He takes real good care of me and my car! I went to Breaking Dawn part 2 with my cousins and Jill. My cousin, Brett blessed their sweet baby, Kate and I got to hold her ALL DAY on Thanksgiving! My family did some black Friday shopping on Thursday at Walmart... While my mom, dad, and Jacks were waiting for an hour to fight for a camera, Jord, Jill, and I went and sat in the food section (where the craziness was slim) and we played a game on Jill's iPod. It was a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+November3.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment