So I've never been the biggest Halloween fan, but as I've gotten older it's gotten better.
Some Halloweeny and not-so-Halloweeny festivities I've engaged in the past couple weeks are as followed...
1. I've gone to a couple fantastic haunted houses.
The Haunted Forest
&
&
Fear Factory
2. I finally saw The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises
3. I went to a pumpkin patch and got to ride the hay ride and have some hot cocoa... FOR FREE.
4. I carved a bipolar, two-faced pumpkin
5. I went Geocaching and had a not-so-fortunate experience carrying Lex out of the shopping cart we found on the sidewalk. This bad experience involves Lex, me, and the both of us falling in a muddy puddle.
6. I went to my work Halloween party where I had some popcorn that contained flavors I never imagined possible, played signs, and cast spells on everyone.
(go ahead, try to guess who is me)
7. I spent last weekend with my favorite person and twin, Maddi Frei!
It was sincerely a great weekend
8. Callen got a puppy named Bentley and I was awarded his Godmother.
This picture was taken because he fell asleep on me in the car and it was real cute, until he woke up and threw up on me.
Luckily it was on the blanket.
9. Story time: I met my peeps at the DI just minutes before closing time to hurry to find some morsel of clothing for a costume and couldn't find anything. So we decided to head out and go elsewhere to find something. I figured I'd just leave my car there and ride with them so I left my car in the DI parking lot. 11pm comes around and we're going to get my car when we get there in realization that the DI has a gate they lock after close. So my only option was to jump the curb. My fear was I was going to bang up the bottom of my car by driving over the curb, but the Mazda rocked that curb and didn't get one scuff.
10. And lastly, to end this haunted and spooky Halloween month, Alexa, Sam and I went to UVU's dance party, Insomnia as risky business. Aint we original? I don't have a picture because we took them on Sam's computer and I was impatient in waiting to get the pictures so I'll just share my experience instead. This party was so radical and my neck still hurts from whipping my hair back and forth. It was a great way to end Halloween.
Now I'm ready to indulge in some turkey, potatoes, stuffing, and pumpkin pie.

I LOVE YOU AND THIS
ReplyDelete