Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sk8r boi

Life. It's good.
Here is the sitch. 

My family came to visit.
We ate pizza benders at Italian Village and other excellent food, did some shopping, saw great family and family friends, and said goodbye to one of my best friends

I went to the circus and got to ride an elephant for free when everyone else paid $10. I didn't get a good picture, but it's ok cause it was free.

Another cake of mine was displayed in the spring 2013 edition of Southern Utah Bride Magazine! I had no idea it was going to be in it; I was so surprised and excited!

Jesse and Christian came up north to visit. We had some good late night heart to hearts and stuff, went to Italian Village (my second time in a week), ice skating, shopping, and roller skating/blading. It was a real good time!


Seriously, life is so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment