Sunday, March 3, 2013

February

It's about time I have some time to sit on my bottom and just blog and relax. Things have been so dang busy, especially this week. Here is what went on in the month of February:

  • My best friend since I was four got engaged, and I started crying. I don't really know why, but I think it was because I was so happy for her and I was just weirded out that my oldest friend is going to get married!
  • Bekah and I had a pizza picnic in Provo Canyon. Then we made time capsules and buried them in the snow.
  • I got a cold and couldn't even open my eyes cause they were rolling in the back of my head. I don't know how to explain the feeling, but it blows chunks.
  • Valentines Day. I got a couple very unexpected surprised. One, I found on my car. It was from a secret admirer/stalker. haha. My second was from a great friend who send them to me from St. George. And my last was from my family. It was an Olive Garden Gift card. That obviously beat it all.
  • I got promoted to shift leader at work.
  • Alexa and I were a little too easily entertained making videos with the helium app.
  • I went home to help my dad with his parade home. I also spent a whole lot of time with my family eating Durangos, Chilis, pancakes at grams & gramps, and watching movies.
  • I got a fetching speeding ticket.
  • I went to Color Me Mine and painted this cute pottery cupcake. I also went to Awful Waffle and partook of a ridiculously good waffle.
  • I got an unexpected, but pleasant, 83% on my Macroeconomics midterm!
  • Jill came to visit me and stay the night. We went to dinner... to two different places, we watched a movie, and went black light mini golfing.
  • Alexa moved to China, and I got to talk to her for the first time since she left sweet ole America.

This year is going by so fast. I can't believe it's already March, but I'm really looking forward to spring time!

No comments:

Post a Comment